Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Hong Kong Restaurant Review

#l4crestaurantreview

Now i am starting my new interest in the same stream. Writing a review is bit difficult, still, its my personal opinion being a foody. Hope my readers gets benefit from this review. Will try to give you the best views!!!

The Hong Kong Restaurant- 
Zanaki Street, Dar es salaam, Tanzania.






Rating- 4 out of 5

People, who want to eat a different variety of Chinese food, can go there. This place is amazing with a great food with the right price!


The specialty of the restaurant is “spicy but healthy Indo-Chinese food”. Whenever I don’t want to cook, I prefer to eat there rather than eating junk food outside in other restaurants.




Well maintained and hygienic place to eat. Though I am a vegetarian but I am sure the non-veg must be very tasty. 1 portion of rice and vegetable each is more than enough for 2 people. If you want to make any changes in the food, they delightfully fulfill your desire without any hassle or wastage of time. They have a variety of food like tofu dishes, many kinds of soups, crabs, fishes, noodles and many types of veggies in different sauces and much more.


The ambiance gives you a feel of Chinese decor with yellow dim spot lights and well decorated tables. The area is bit small but enough for a peaceful homely lunch/dinner. The place is in the main town still so calm and soothing and the service is very fast and i can give 5 out of 5 for the service. Worth visiting!!!




Note: I would love to know whether you like the review and you want me to write more reviews about others restaurants, would be glad if you name them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment